► Job Offer, Full Time
► SIEMAG TECBERG Australia Pty Ltd 10-14 Kellogg Road, Glendenning NSW 2761 (PO Box 320, Doonside NSW 2767), Australia
- Plan and control the development of allocated projects through the 4 generic Lifecycle stages, namely feasibility, execution, commissioning and closing.
- Coordinate engineering and design requirements with head office and external Design providers to meet client/project needs
- Prepare reports to relevant project stakeholders on project progress.
- Manage and assure quality across all supply chain stages, including workshop inspections and preparation of QA documentation such as manufacturing data reports (MDR) and inspection test plans (ITP).
- Manage mine access documentation and training for the project personnel including risk assessments, permits, safe work method statements and site inductions.
- Assist the sales department with price estimation as required.
- Monitor and advise on potential alternate supplier costs on skip and flask Liners
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or equivalent
- Knowledge of OHS Standards and Regulations
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Working to a specific timeline and budget
- Some logistical experience would be an advantage
- Conflict resolution skills
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please send us your application with the usual documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
SIEMAG TECBERG Australia Pty Ltd
10-14 Kellogg Road
Glendenning NSW 2761 (PO Box 320, Doonside NSW 2767)