A decisive aspect for the efficient start and further operation of new conveyor systems is the early training of personnel in the operating area, services and maintenance. In 2011, the company's own training and education centre with a worldwide unique hoisting machine simulator was opened on the premises of SIEMAG TECBERG Headquarters (Tecberg park).
The "COLD OAK" technical centre is an innovative training and education centre integrated into the winding tower, which is visible from afar, and has a simulator for controlling a winding machine that is unique in the world. With these state-of-the-art test and training opportunities, we offer our customers for example training and education of hoisting machine operators, maintenance and service personnel.
In an inspiring atmosphere, your employees will learn how to fully master all essential operational plant conditions for the safe and effective operation of your hoisting systems via widely optimized Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI). Not only all standard machine operations can be practiced under virtually real conditions, but also more specific procedures such as restarting the hoisting technology after a standstill.
In this way, we create together the prerequisites for smooth commissioning and trouble-free operation of our hoisting systems at a later date.
Advantages for you
- Comprehensive training and instruction of your employees already before commissioning
- Maximum plant operation on site directly from the start of your conveyor system on the basis of safety integrity level 3 of the plant control system
- Safe and efficient conveying operation based on advanced human-machine interfaces
- Efficient use of maintenance personnel
- Complete and clear training material / documentation