Winder that winds and unwinds a rope onto and off a drum.
Winder that winds and unwinds a rope onto and off a drum to move a conveyance up and down a shaft. The drum can be designed either with or without grooves, as well as with or without own-developed rope spool lining.
- Drum designs with and without grooves
- Drum designs with or without rope spool lining
- Own-developed and -manufactured rope spool lining
- Drum diameter: 1 to 4,6 m
- Payload: 0,4 to 70 t
- Operating load: 5 to 120 t
- Drive output: 28 to 2 x 700 kW
- Shaft depth: to 1,800 m