► Job Offer, Full Time
► SIEMAG TECBERG Australia Pty Ltd 10-14 Kellogg Road, Glendenning NSW 2761 (PO Box 320, Doonside NSW 2767), Australien
- Assemble documents packages and develop drawing sets to be reviewed by electrical engineer or architect.
- Interact with engineering personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues.
- Prepare drafts of wiring diagrams, working drawings, wiring connection specifications along with underground cables cross-sections as needed installation crew instructions.
- Prepare master sketches to raise developed relation of proposed installations for current facilities and precise specifications and dimensions.
- Ensure to quantify factors affecting arrangement and installation of equipment like distances to be spanned by cable and wire.
- Study and interpret work order requests to identify type of service like power and lighting required by installation.
- Ensure to visit proposed installation areas and prepare rough sketches of location.
- Determine work order and presentation method like isometric and orthographic drawing.
- Explain prepared drawings to manufacturing or construction teams.
- Provide adjustments in electrical drafts as required by installation staff.
- Develop and interpret calculating weights, volumes, specifications and stress factors.
- Ensure to reproduce working drawings for copy machines along with trace drawings in ink.
- Monitor and train various technicians, technologists and drafters.
- Prepare technical reports and draw charts showing statistics plus data.
- Review final construction drawings plus cost estimates for precision and conform to established standards and regulations.
- A bachelor's degree in electrical drafting, drafting design, electrical engineering, or similar.
- A minimum of two years' experience as an electrical drafter.
- In-depth knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Office products, Eplan or AutoCAD.
- Knowledge and commitment to WHS Standards and Regulations and best environmental practice.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated customer focus skills.
- Excellent understanding of a range of electrical generation and transmission systems.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills.
- The ability to stay up to date with the latest developments in electrical systems and best practices.
- Strong communication skills and collaborative abilities.
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please send us your application with the usual documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
SIEMAG TECBERG Australia Pty Ltd
10-14 Kellogg Road
Glendenning NSW 2761 (PO Box 320, Doonside NSW 2767)