Sanjiao / Haiger, April 2023.
SIEMAG TECBERG group, together with its Chinese subsidiary Tianjin SIEMAG TECBERG, is pleased to announce the signing of a supply contract between Shanxi Datuhe Coal Industry Co. Ltd. and Tianjin SIEMAG TECBERG Machinery Co. Ltd. for the supply of shaft hoisting systems and further equipment for the Shanxi Linxian Guangming Mine on March 15, 2023.
The client Shanxi Datuhe with a registered capital of 1 billion yuan is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shanxi Datuhe Coking Co., Ltd. and is a leading enterprise and major taxpayer in Lvliang City.
The underground mine
The Shanxi Linxian Guangming Mine is an underground energy resources mine. The chinese mine is located in Kangjiagetai village, Sanjiao township, Linxian county, Lvliang city, Shanxi province. The planned production capacity of the mine is 2.4 million tons per year and the mine life is 92.6 years. The construction of the mine with its two new shafts (1 main shaft for production / 1 service shaft)is listed as a key project of Shanxi province in 2022. Energy resource reserve is estimated at 215.48 million tons with recoverable reserves of 145.388 million tons. The mine covers an area of 23.5588 km2.
Scope of supply
The current contract requires SIEMAG TECBERG to undertake the engineering, production, delivery, supervison of assembly and commissioning of the following equipment:
OEM-hoisting technology for the production shaft with Ø 6m used for energy resources production
- The hoisting system consists of a 20t double skip system with a floor-mounted 4-rope Koepe winder with Ø 4m directly driven by an AC motor with 3,300 KW power (56 rpm), designed for an hoisting distance of 675 m and a hoisting speed of 11.74 m/s, including a type ST3-F hydraulic braking system and 4 head sheaves Ø 4 m for deflection.
OEM-hoisting technology for the service shaft with Ø 8,5 m used for material hoisting and men-riding
- Set 1 hoisting system consists of a big double cage system with a floor-mounted 4-rope Koepe winder with Ø 4,5 m directly driven by an AC motor with 1,800 kW power (36 rpm), designed for an hoisting distance of 640 m and a hoisting speed of 8.48 m/s, including a type ST3-F hydraulic braking system and 4 head rope sheaves with Ø 4,5 m for deflection.
- Set 2 hoisting system consists of a small transportation cage system with a 4-rope Koepe winder with Ø 2.25 m indirectly driven by a motor with 280 kW power (740 rpm) via gearbox, designed for an hoisting distance of 640 m and a hoisting speed of 7.58 m/s, including a type ST3-F hydraulic braking system and 4 head rope sheaves with Ø 2,25 m for deflection.
- The total length of head ropes included in the scope of delivery is 2,830 m
- The total lenght of tail ropes included in the scope of delivery is 2,210 m
- Equipment for loading/unloading is included in the scope of supply, but is purchased from a third-party supplier. Tianjin SIEMAG TECBERG acts only as general contractor for these trades. The engineering for these equipment parts is carried out by the supplier.
This project of Tianjin SIEMAG TECBERG is yet another example of the confidence that the underground mining industry in China places in the shaft hoist technology and competent engineering services of the SIEMAG TECBERG Group. The worldwide expertise of SIEMAG TECBERG engineers is based on hundreds of references from a wide variety of individual customer projects, each with its own technical requirements.
Based on this wealth of experience, the SIEMAG TECBERG group designs shaft hoisting technology at the highest level, enabling customers to operate highly efficient underground mining operations in the field of raw material extraction.