► Job Offer, Full Time
► SIEMAG TECBERG Australia Pty Ltd 10-14 Kellogg Road, Glendenning NSW 2761 (PO Box 320, Doonside NSW 2767), Australien
- Monitoring and following applicable laws and regulations and ensuring legality of contracts.
- Purchasing the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts.
- Preparing purchase orders, soliciting bid proposals and reviewing requisitions for goods and services.
- Supplier management including account management and monitoring accuracy, delivery and performance.
- Management and implementation of policies, practices and plans to achieve procurement excellence and expected customer service requirements.
- Manage internal compliance and build relationships with key internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Ensure delivery time to meet project schedule requirements at the lowest cost, consistent with other requirements.
- Preparation of a Procurement Plan for the project, identifying all key equipment, materials, and third-party contract services required, proposed procurement/contracting strategy, proposed suppliers, and estimated cost budget.
- Development of a list of approved suppliers for the project.
- Development and issuance of requests for quotation packages to suppliers.
- Evaluation of supplier bids and preparation of recommendations for award.
- This position will liaise and communicate closely with project direction, procurement, and project managers.
- This position will support projects in their different phases.
- Ability to manage and provide leadership to a multi-disciplinary team of specialists.
- University degree, or equivalent, in Supply Chain and/or related discipline with experience and monitoring of works and services contracts in the mining industry.
- Experience of at least 15 years in the procurement area for various projects/portfolios in the mining industry leading teams.
- Experience in the mining industry – esp. shaft Hoisting, Sinking & Winders/Winches & Materials Handling
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills at all levels
- Demonstrated strong price/contract skills – i.e. understanding of legal requirements and their implementation
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Advanced understanding of MS Office programs including MS-Office and MS-Project and Database programs
- Ability to motivate, train and develop staff
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please send us your application with the usual documents by e-mail to email@example.com
SIEMAG TECBERG Australia Pty Ltd
10-14 Kellogg Road
Glendenning NSW 2761 (PO Box 320, Doonside NSW 2767)